Saturday, January 21, 2012

Ghana for Christmas

These pictures are an assortment of photos from my vacation to Ghana over my Christmas break from school. They are in no particular order because I don't have time for chronological stuff just PICTURES galore!


View from the top of a place we went in Cape Coast called the Money Sanctuary. Run by a awesome Dutch couple.

Me on the Canopy Walkway in Cape Coast. It's a rope walkway through the canopy : ) Very High up and very cool.

This was the first place we stayed at. Hans Cottage Botel in Cape Coast. That is their lagoon type area and dinner area.

Funny enough, we too this photo once we had left Ghana and were back in the BF.


A walkway shot. It really is that skinny and up that high.

Christmas at the Desert Rose included a pig roast. Really delicious. This place is run by a Swedish couple who are so great.

This is the beach at the Desert Rose. Very shelly and with a current you could swim in without to much fear of getting pulled out to sea.

This is Diana and me at Christmas dinner, waiting for the piggy.


This is me and Diana again, we are attempting to take a cute shot and I think it turned out good

This is my traveling group on X-mas morning at the Desert Rose after we did our gift exchange. Left to Right: Jade has on a necklace, Diana as well, Trent a bracelet, and me a rosary.


This is the view from the castle in Cape Coast. Just enjoy it. It was even better in person.


Me in Busua with a beer and a kitten. Pretty good day!

View from Busua

Our cabin in Busau at the Alaska Beach Resort. Pretty adorable. My favorite beach area.

I hope you enjoyed the ramdon mix of vacation photos. It should be mentioned that I too maybe one of these, the rest come from the lovely Jade and Diana. Thanks for a great trip!

1 comment: